Caltex UCount Rewards
For more than 75 years, Caltex has stood for quality products and services; it is backed by the power of one of the largest energy companies in the world, Chevron Corporation. The Caltex brand is a household name throughout Africa, Middle East, Asia; it has established local strength and preference through years of marketing commitment. Caltex is the ultimate convenience destination providing world-class fuels and lubricants, modern fuel payment solutions and the convenience of FreshStop. Caltex’s unique local roots and heritage and Chevron’s global resources makes for a sustainable winning formula. Caltex, it is how you get there…
To locate your nearest participating Caltex, visit www.caltex.com/za or the Standard Bank mobile app.
Collect up to R5 per litre back in rewards points
You will collect rewards points for every litre of fuel you purchase at Caltex. You will collect more rewards points by using your Credit Card.
The following collect rates apply per litre of fuel purchased:
(0 – 399)
(400 – 574)
(575 – 724)
(725 – 874)
(875+ tiering points)
|Credit||35c pl||50c pl||70c pl||R1.25 pl||R5 pl||R1000|
|Debit/Cheque||20c pl||30c pl||40c pl||50c pl||50c pl|
To qualify for tier 5 you will need to have 875 or more tiering points AND spend a minimum of R20 000 per fixed cycle on your Standard Bank Credit Card.
The qualifying criteria shown for Tier 5 does not apply to Wealth and Investment World, World Elite and World Elite Metal MasterCard credit card clients. Please refer all queries to your Relationship Manager.
How to redeem your rewards points at a participating Caltex:
- You can redeem your rewards points for fuel onlywith your activated UCount Rewards Card. Simply swipe your activated UCount Rewards Card and enter your PIN.
- If you don’t have enough rewards points to pay for your fuel purchase in full, you can use your Standard Bank Credit, Cheque or Debit Card to pay the difference.
- Your rewards points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card once your payment for fuel purchases has been processed. Caltex refund policy will apply.
NOTE: You must activate your UCount Rewards Card before you can redeem your rewards points at Caltex.
If you haven’t yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
Terms and Conditions:
- Fuel paid for with your personal garage card, corporate or fleet cards are excluded from collecting fuel rewards points.
- All purchases, including fuel purchases made in Caltex convenience stores are excluded from collecting fuel rewards points.