All Fuels is the Caltex Kwa-Zulu Natal South Branded Marketer that currently has a network of Caltex Branded Service Stations in and around KZN South. We are a family of Caltex Retailers who are backed by the power of one of the largest energy companies in the world, Chevron Corporation. Our primary business includes site conversions, supply of petrol, diesel, and lubricants while our secondary business covers but is not limited to asset care, pump maintenance and all other aspects of service station management.
With its global network of assets and partnerships, Chevron has the strength to back investors with the resources that they need to create business success. The Caltex brand is a household name throughout Africa, the Middle East and Asia and is one of Chevron’s most valued assets. Caltex has established local strength and preference through over 70 years of marketing commitment. With Chevron’s global resources and Caltex brand’s unique local roots and heritage, you have a strong recipe for success.
All Fuels Kwa-Zulu Natal South Marketer has been able to inject a new energy and pride in the brand in our area; and have invested in local communities in many ways.
Retailers now have the support of senior management in their area; someone who knows their business and the conditions on the ground. Compared to dealing with a big multinational in Cape Town, retailers now experience a quicker decision turnaround time and more personal attention; from business consultants whose core focus is YOU, the retailer. Assisting and enabling you to take your business from strength to strength.
The focus has increasingly shifted to supporting retailers by helping them to create relationships with their communities. We are committed to growing the economy of the KZN South by doing business with local suppliers and employing local people wherever practical. Our commitment to the well-being and development of the customer service attendants in the form of incentives for top performers and training is administered on a regular basis with refreshers every 3 months.
In addition to above mentioned, the following is what we can offer you:
- Wet stock Management system – enabling you to order efficiently and detect losses.
- Environmental health and safety standards and specification which shall be completed prior to operation date.
- U-Count rewards Program.
- Various Marketing initiatives throughout the year.
- A marketing team that is ready and willing to assist you with the best ways to market your site.
- Star Card Program.
- Fresh Stop and ancillary profit ops.
- In- house business consultants to help you through your journey with us.
- In- house project managers to assist you with site development and redevelopment.
- In – house lubes department.